- Internet Marketing Ideas – Sharing Superheroes
- As Discussed on LinkedIn’s Fractional Trade Group: Is Fractional Ownership a Good Investment?
- Fractionals vs. Timeshares: Ten Differences and One Similarity
- How to Sell Fractional Property Despite Economic Uncertainty
- Fractional Ownership vs.Timeshare: Explaining the Differences to Your Banker
- Blogging (1)
- Fractional and Timeshare (2)
- Fractional Buyer Motivations (6)
- Fractional Development Ideas (11)
- Fractional Financing (5)
- Fractional Ideas (2)
- Fractional Marketing Ideas (18)
- Fractional Ownership Sales Ideas (11)
- Fractional Ownership vs. Timeshare (5)
- Fractional Sales Ideas (10)
- Fractional vs. Whole Ownership Sales (1)
- Fractions in Russia (4)
- Guest Authors (2)
- Internet Marketing Ideas (12)
- Investment Funds (2)
- Question of the Week (2)
- Social Media (3)
- Videos (1)
Author Archives: David M. Disick
Wouldn’t it be nice to know now what you’ll know a year from now? Well, that’s not possible, but how about this?: The best guesses of practicing fractional professionals—a whopping 80+% of them developers, owners or CEOs. To see if you agree with them on how the 2013 fractional real estate market will perform, click here.
Congress is now debating how to balance the federal budget. Some want to cut taxes; others prefer to cut spending. No matter what the solution, there will be consequences for fractional and whole ownership vacation properties. Which will fare better after potential tax law changes? Read here to find out.
In a mood contrasting sharply with the giddy optimism of just a few years ago, a panel of fractional practitioners at OPP Live in London evaluates what has proved to be the case in Europe regarding the original promise of fractional ownership. How do your views compare with those of the panelists?
Has your website remained unchanged for a year or two or more? Have you been meaning to update your site, but are so busy, you haven’t gotten around to discussing it with your designer? Seem familiar? Then consider this: You may be offering your competitors a chance to get ahead and dominate your market. Discover what to do
A developer in Europe describes a daunting and frustrating business challenge that many fractional developers currently face. David expresses his view on how to handle the challenge. Would you like to offer a second opinion? Click here to see what David suggests